Base Rate

(price includes on-site hours, editing and processing time, printed proofing contact sheets, CD of images with a signed right to print form)

4 hours on location -$595

6 hours on location -$795

8 hours on location - $995

10 hours on location - $1195

12 hours on location - $1395

Full day up to 14 hours - $1595

2 days (rehearsal dinner and wedding day) on location – $2575

 ________________________________________

Engagement Session

(price includes on-site hours, editing and processing time, printed proofing contact sheets, CD of images with a signed right to print form)

(hours include travel time from location 1 to location 2)

1 hour – 1 location - $150

2 hours – 1 location - $225

3 hours - 2 locations - $350

4 hours – 2 locations - $475

5 hours – 2-3 locations - $550

 

Engagement Artistic Enhancements

5-10 images - $25

10-15 images - $45

15-20 images - $65

20-25 images - $85

 ________________________________________

Artistic Enhancements

 75-100 images - $150

125-150 images - $200

175-200 images - $250

225-250 images - $300

 ________________________________________

Online Gallery

(images will be online for 2 months for viewing. All images will be included at web size on an additional CD for sharing on social media with a non-intrusive watermark)

75-100 images - $125

125-150 images - $175

175-200 images - $225

225-250 images - $275

All images (250 +) - $325

 ________________________________________

Photo Discs

1 additional disc set - $30

2 additional disc sets - $45

3 additional disc sets - $60

4 additional disc sets - $75

5 additional disc sets - $100

 

 

Wedding Package: A 10% retainer is required no later than 4 days after booking and reserving the date for full wedding package. 75% of the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the event date and the remaining 25% of the balance is due at photo delivery. If you choose to have the photos shipped to you, the remaining 25% must be received before the photos are shipped. If adding an engagement session, both engagement and wedding packages will be added together for the payment arrangement above.

Engagement photos without a wedding package requires 75% at time of sitting and remaining 25% at delivery of photos.

A $200 trip charge will be added to any location over 50 (one way) miles from East Troy.

All photos on discs will be be accompanied by a signed release to print form.